new look….again…sigh

Well it took a complete template redo, reload of certain elements and a little html tweaking to get the tracking to work on this here blog again. I only tried it about a half dozen times, before I got an email from Google, with instructions, to reset everything and where to put in the code I needed to get analytics working again.

Maybe one of my classes, when I go back to school this year should be on website design and maintenance. It is so easy to muck something up.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s